Assistant, Project Manager
ResponsibilitiesThe Assistant Project Manager role supports the Project Director (PD) who has been in the position for 2 years.
Skills / Experience
· Graduate with minimum one year experience
· Experience working as part of the creative process with a design studio
· Experience working directly with clients
· Great attention to detail
· Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Able to prioritize workload
· Good client management skills
· Able to capture client feedback and articulate it back to creative team
· Confident presenting creative work
· Excellent communication skills
· Good eye for design
· Passionate about delivering great work
· Positive attitude
Pre-Employment Screening may include some or all of the following: Credit Check, Criminal Background Check, Past Employment Verification, Social Security Verification and Drug Screen (after offer of employment is extended and before start date). Company is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status or status as a protected veteran.
*If you apply or have applied directly with the hiring company, we cannot represent you directly to the marketing hiring manager.
Click APPLY on this page or return to our website opportunities page to register for future opportunities http://agencyalacarte.com/.