Full-time Jacksonville, FLApply
Onsite, full-time, professional exempt
Seven + years’ experience in field and studio video production
Responsibilities· Perform all of the essential duties necessary for video production including video concept and storyboard; scriptwriting and script editing; crew direction; audio recording and editing; video recording and editing; and motion graphics creation · Shoot, edit and produce promotional content to be distributed via web, social media, mobile and other digital devices · Shoot, edit and produce educational content to be distributed via web, social media, mobile and other digital devices · Explore different ideas and concepts for visual elements in tandem with the creative team · Create content that’s thoughtful and moves people to action · Lead the planning and production of a series of use cases to promote products and features and communicate its relevance to customers and potential customers · Interview staff, leadership, customers and potential customers as necessary to produce digital content to convey the company’s message · Work within tight deadlines · Keep abreast of competitors’ materials and market trends · Ensure brand voice and tone guidelines are applied and consistent across all touch points · Brainstorm creative ideas with group and express your opinion
Qualifications· Seven + years’ experience in field and studio video production
· Familiarity with motion graphics and interactive media production · Knowledge of digital video compression algorithms · Experience in using digital editing systems · Be creative, imaginative and intuitive · Demonstrate interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills · Have an eye for detail · Work well in a team and with a range of creative people · Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively · Be open to other people's points of view and accept critical feedback
· Education - bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Background in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, advertising or business
· Photography skills a bonus, not required.
SALARY, WORK ENVIRONMENT AND BENEFITS:
· This is a full-time, salaried position · The standard work schedule is 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Occasional travel and/or weekends are dependent on industry conferences and other events. · Office attire ranges from casual to business professional. · Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, a 401K and paid leave. · Awards annual bonuses based on performance.
Pre-Employment Screening may include some or all of the following: Credit Check, Criminal Background Check, Past Employment Verification, Social Security Verification and Drug Screen (after offer of employment is extended and before start date). Company is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status or status as a protected veteran.
Click APPLY on this page or return to our website to register for future opportunities http://agencyalacarte.com/.