Marketing Manager, Attraction & Lead Generation
The Attraction & Lead Generation Marketing Manager is responsible to formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies that enhance brand awareness, support the business’ growth strategies, and generate “sales ready” and “placement ready” leads, to ultimately capture additional market share.
- Manage and execute global relationships, support field teams and own vendor relationships as an efficient agile marketer
- Manage and execute candidate-facing and client-facing campaigns across all marketing media: print, email, web sites, social sites, advertising, and events
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns and manage the yearly budget
- Conduct high-level industry and competitive research on a consistent basis to ensure we are proactive in understanding our competitive position
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows by working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market services
- Develop and implement content for websites; this includes the core brand sites as well as social media platforms
- Assist with hiring, training and performance evaluations of marketing specialists and oversee their daily activities
- Work with field sales and marketing management to understand and establish marketing goals and objectives that align with the business goals, objectives, and pre-determined budget
- Develop and manage core initiatives of special premium purchases for sales incentive and promotion programs
- Manage all platforms utilized for internal and external content sharing and process efficiencies
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience plus three to five years’ experience
- Strong digital knowledge and the ability to understand and influence the company’s target audience(s) through search engines, social media and mobile platforms
- Google AdWords or Analytics certified
- Advanced digital footprint
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Pre-Employment Screening may include some or all of the following: Credit Check, Criminal Background Check, Past Employment Verification, Social Security Verification and Drug Screen (after offer of employment is extended and before start date).Company is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status or status as a protected veteran.
*If you have not already applied with the hiring company, we can recommend you directly to the hiring manager.
Click APPLY on our website opportunities page: http://agencyalacarte.com/