Graphic Design - Contract
Graphic Designer - Short-term
Hourly rate depends on level of experience
*This is a short-term role, expected to last up to a year.
Required experience in email coding.
Experience in financial industry preferred.
Graphic designers work with our creative, digital and marketing teams to produce effective, sophisticated creative concepts. Responsibilities will include creating and evolving programs and campaigns in various media, including print, email, digital, collateral and trade event environment. This position will collaborate with partners through all stages of a project to ensure that projects are on target, on time, within budget and brand. Additionally, graphic designers will be encouraged and expected to stay on top of the latest design, marketing and technology trends.
- Create and maintain elegant designs and experiences for a wide variety of media
- Ensure designs are within brand, timelines, budget and project requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Show ability and willingness to quickly learn brand approach, guidelines and process
- Show initiative in the planning, development, layout, design and coordination of print and email communications with clients, printers, and development team, routinely performing quality control and providing specifications
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure key themes and messages are designed to meet communication and marketing objectives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Organizational and time management skills to complete multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while adhering to set timelines and budgets under minimal supervision
- Clear and effective communication skills, written and oral
- Proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite applications, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and preferably, After Effects, Animate, and Premiere Pro
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to collaboratively work within and enhance the brand while approaching design problems creatively and freshly
- Ability to create simple, clean, effective solutions from complex tasks
- Strong typography skills and ability to establish clean grid-based layouts
- Strong skills and knowledge in print production, advertising design, displaying mastery of print and online media
- Knowledge of HTML email development, standards and testing across clients and devices
- Awareness of responsive web design best practices and mobile-first methodologies
- Self-motivated and self-directed with very high quality standards
- Learns new skills and technologies quickly
- Enthusiasm for great design backed by a drive for continuous improvement
- Extremely organized
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Working knowledge of video and motion graphics
- Data visualization
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Portfolio required
- 3+ years (or equivalent) experience in graphic design
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related field
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- DMV Check
- Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Pre-Employment Screening may include some or all of the following: Credit Check, Criminal Background Check, Past Employment Verification, Social Security Verification and Drug Screen (after offer of employment is extended and before start date). Company is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status or status as a protected veteran.
*If you apply or have
applied with the hiring company, we cannot represent you to the hiring